Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Why another blog?

Last year while I was working in a tax office I became really frustrated with the seemingly lack of honesty in the media to present facts that were inconsistent or unfavorable to the sources agenda, so I created a blog. I voiced my findings and opinions knowing that no one would probably ever read it but feeling like at least I did something. That blog sat unread or updated until Joe and I decided to use it for updates about our family. In reading blogs by our friends we have seen that there are some who use the forum to voice ideas and opinions about all that is happening politically while there were others who wanted to steer clear of politics. So in an effort to allow both groups to continue with their choice, I support both, I have decided to create this separate blog for those who wish to read and share or politely disagree with my political findings, thoughts, insights, links, etc. Feel free to agree or disagree. All I ask is that ideas shared be done so in a considerate manner. I will state my thoughts honestly, please do not be offended if they differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment